[GUIDE] Make $$$$ using Pay Per Install Sites(Semi-Auto) => 5-100/$w <=

Pay per install is a much easier way to earn money as compared to Pay Per Downloads (Surveys) and monetization.
It requires less effort and the ratio of users successfully completing a software install is far greater than users completing a survey.

Let's do some basic calculation-

These sites pay around 1.5-2$ per every download from US. (Rates are quite low for other countries)
So you have to post content which will give you most downloads from the US.

Assume that you make 10 people from US download your content every day, this gives you 15$ a day and 450$ a month.

And getting 10 downloads a day isn't that hard anyway. The more content you post and the more effort you will give, the more you'll earn; as simple as that.

The sites I'll mention below have their own promo tools like exe bundlers. You can
check all their features after making an account-

Here are the two sites which I've used and they actually pay. (You'll easily find their payment proofs online, just google it)

Links: 1) PerInstallBucks
Non-ref
2) PerInstallCash
Non-ref

Please use my referral links if you like my method.
To maximize your earnings, make accounts on both the sites and give two links on every content. (Like mirror links)

Method:

If you have a website which gets lots of daily visitors then promoting your niche will get easier. And if don't have a website then youtube is the best way.
You can create a short video using either Screen recorder or Videoscribe and explain the working or explain how to download your software or whatever you're trying to promote.
Gaming niches get the most downloads. You can use sites like GameFAQs, IGN to search for latest/upcoming games for different consoles as well as PC.
You can make a list of them and make the videos of cracks/trainers/cheats/mods as soon as they are available and upload your video in youtube. You can use any suitable host to upload your files.
Videos related to Android and PC games will get the most downloads.
Writing a good description and adding tags is equally important.

How to kickstart the video promotion:
Use a youtube views/like exchange. I would recommend Youlikehits
But keep a good ratio between the likes and views.
Example: A video with 500 views, 20-30 likes and 2 dislikes looks legit. But a video with 100 views and 50 likes doesn't.
Once you start to get organic views, the video will eventually get popular and you'll start to get lots of downloads.

For any queries pm me.
Hope you liked the post.

---

das ist tut ist von thebot!

https://thebot.net/threads/guide-make-using-pay-per-install-sites.356693/

dies ist sehr einfach auch ür anfanger bzw halblegal was dazuverdienen

ihr benögt oft ein WebMoney Account ^^